Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy six months!

Our girls recently turned six months old. Six months already. Wow. I've decided I want to keep my babies anonymous, at least for now, so I'm going to give them nicknames. Baby A is our social butterfly, so she'll be SB. Baby B is our little bookworm, so she'll be BW.

We have settled into our routine okay, but I still have almost constant feelings of inadequacy. The girls' newborn pictures (which we didn't get taken until they were three weeks old) remain on CD, unprinted. We haven't taken a family photo since they were born. I try to remind myself that the most important thing I can provide them is love, but it certainly is hard not to set the bar higher for yourself. So, I'll take their six-month pictures about a week late, and focus on the love in our household, and not just the photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment